Here are the websites we use in class. This will be an easy way to access them and have them all in one place. You can use most of these at home, but not all of them.
Brain Pop Jr.: http://www.brainpopjr.com/
Moby Max: http://www.mobymax.com/
Kids Math Dictionary: http://www.amathsdictionaryforkids.com/
Cool Math: http://www.coolmath4kids.com/
Brackish Water: http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/habitats/Brackish
Multimedia Science Glossary:
Animal Research Websites:
- Seussville Games that teach and are fun
- PBS Kids Please look at this with your child. This is a large site and you will know what is appropriate for your child.
- Mountain View School Our school web page.
- Tux Paint Tux Paint is a free down loadable drawing software which includes sound effects and a mascot. If your child has ever used KidPix, they will enjoy Tux Paint!
- www.Starfall.com Great reading site.
- www.bookadventure.com Students can take tests similar to Reading Counts.
- http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/braingames/braingames.htm Reading and Math.
- Geoboard http://www.mathplayground.com/geoboard.html